I Often Think

While I am out exploring around the Cariboo, or anywhere in British Columbia, I am constantly thinking about what kinds of things that land as been apart of. I always think about the amount of people that looked at the same rocks and beaches as I have. History 1120, gave me the foundation to be able to go out and find information about the places I have been. I now know the steps I must take in order to find out historical information about something. It has also sparked an interest for me to further my history studies even more. British Columbia is a great place for any person in history. From the Gold Rush to the many indigenous tribes, there are many things to learn about the great province I get to call home. Here are some pictures of places that I have been that cause me to think. Think about the battles that have taken places there, think about the amount of love that place has seen, and think about the amount of different people that have sat exactly where I have. Simply amazing!

Over looking the Fraser River near my parents house 25km west of Williams Lake

On the shores of Dragon Lake, Quesnel BC

On the sand dunes at Farwell Canyon, with the Chilcotin River and Rattlesnake Ranch in the background

The place I grew up- Alkali Lake Ranch, BC

Mahood Falls, BC

On the shore of the Thompson River in Kamloops, BC